Still at work, although, more than likely tomorrow will be my last day. I don't know when the baby is coming, but I am so tired and achy, I can barely function at work. Friday I have to take off anyway since we have an appointment at the hospital, and then why bother come back next week? With Matt home anyway, it will be nice to have a few days off so we can be together.
A Boy?
Sort of funny - I know the ultrasound tech was pretty convinced it was a boy, so there shouldn't be any surprises. The only thing that makes us think it might be a girl is the fact that David's name has already been put in the Passion Play program. If it isn't a little David, we are in trouble. No big deal really, but it would be funny if he turned out to be a she.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If he does turn out to be a girl, then you'll just have to name her Davida so they can add an "a" in the program. Things here are pretty much on schedule. The packers come tomorrow,so use the cell phone if necessary! Love, Mom and Dad
That is so funny, before I read your parents' comment I was totally going to suggest "Davida!" Great minds.
Post a Comment