The flu has past and I am feeling ... a little better. I am still having some stomachaches and nausea, which I am just assuming is from the pregnancy. Overall I am feeling better. I really hope to regain some energy so Matt and I can enjoy a couple nights out before the baby arrives.
Baby Stuff
Yesterday I asked Matt to go get a bassinette - and he did a great job! It is quite cute, sturdy and fairly inexpensive - everything I was looking for. Now we are officially ready, meaning we have the bare essentials to bring the baby home.
OB Update
I had another OB appointment today. Everything is coming along pretty well. The baby has dropped a little further. I gained another pound, so far gaining 28 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. Not bad - I can handle that. My next appointment will be March 21st - hopefully my last!
Registry
We finally registered at Target, although we didn't register for all that much. So we are now registered at both Babies R Us and Target. If in doubt, we will need diapers.
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment