Today is the big day - the day I have been looking forward to for the past several months. I just wish today was actually THE day. I am really excited to have this baby, but maybe it is better for the baby to wait until after play practice on Saturday. We'll see how that goes.
I am actually enjoying my last day at work for a while. Hard to believe, but it is actually hard to leave. I am afraid I will go through Mac withdrawal as I sit at home on my non-designer PC. Oh well. Everyone keeps telling me I will be so busy with the baby I won't even think about work.
Now for the next week or whenever the baby comes, I am going to enjoy every quite moment left. If the baby does wait a week, it will be nice to have some time home with Matt.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment