No - I wasn't in labor yesterday when I left play practice. I was actually quite embarrassed to hear the announcement over the sound system as we were leaving the church. I was just having a funny pain over my stomach (not contractions), and when we called the hospital they suggested I come in to get checked out. Everything turned out to be fine.
The good news was that when I was in the hospital, they said I was having contractions, I just can't feel them. The nurse counted three on the readout in just 15 minutes or so - but they were small and inconsistant. And again, I wasn't feeling them. Today I did feel ... one. This was actually the first contraction I have felt that I knew was definitely a contraction, and I could feel a beginning and an end (only about 20 seconds). Unfortunately, that was all I felt - just one.
I am scheduled to be induced on Friday, unless the baby comes sooner. Please pray he comes sooner. I would rather not be induced if possible, since I have heard it is easier when the baby comes at his own pace. Oh - and I don't want to miss next Saturday's play practice. Although, unless he comes out within the next couple days, we probably won't be able to do anything about that.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment