Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another OB Update

My OB appointment went well this morning. As hard as it is for me to believe, things are progressing. I was relieved to hear that it is still possible he will come on his own - as I really don't want to be induced. The only problem is that St. John's has been rather full - so there is still the possibility of being diverted. And if Friday comes for me to be induced, they might move it out to Monday if they are too full. So nothing solid now.

In the meantime, Matt and I are keeping ourselves busy with preparations. Yesterday I spent half the day sewing the finishing touches on my costume. Then I wore myself out, took a nap and played with some Web design ideas (as I am missing work already) the rest of the day. Part of me questions whether I should have taken off so soon, but it sure is nice to take naps through the day. I have also been able to accomplish some stuff around the house I wouldn't have otherwise been able to.

I have been having these insane ice cream cravings the past couple weeks. I just can't get enough. I think it is in part because I am so hot. The coolness of the ice cream in my mouth is so refreshing. So, off to get my afternoon ice cream fix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Amy from Alpha here! Just checked in with you to see if the baby had come yet. So, you are scheduled to be induced on Friday? Don't worry, if you have to be induced, it's not as bad as you hear. Just use that bouncing ball if you can through the contractions at the beginning, I've heard time and time again that helps speed things up. God bless! Don't you hate waiting? It's so hard to always be on the alert! All worth it though - it's just wonderful.