Well, things are getting complicated. Matt's layoff is going to be quite an ordeal. There are so many things to do and figure out. Due to the situation, I can't go into detail online, but we request your prayers for guidance in what's ahead. Also, please pray that Matt finds a good job, and in the meantime we don't stress too much - or at least that I don't stress too much. Matt is actually handling this much better than I am.
Pregnancy Update
I had another OB appointment yesterday. So far everything is going pretty smooth. Matt and I are excited to attend pre-natal classes tonight and all day tomorrow. The only downfall is that Matt will have to miss another play practice - oh well.
Baby Registry
Oh, and for all of you who have been asking: YES - we will be registered soon. Matt and I plan to register this weekend at both Target and Babies'R'Us. I know it is sort of last minute, but I wanted to wait until Matt returned. This weekend is really the first chance we have - should be fun!
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment