Friday, March 10, 2006

The Terrible Flu

Okay - I feel for anyone who has had to go on bedrest during their pregnancy. I have been in bed (or in the bathroom) for close to 24 hours, and I am going crazy. I think the flu is slowly passing, as I have been able to keep my water, juice and Sprite down so far this morning. I may attempt toast at lunch, then I'll see from there. This has definitely been the worst case of the flu I have ever had. Thankfully I haven't had any contractions and the baby is still moving.

Matt is at the reserve center this morning taking care of all the final stuff in order to be officially demobed. He called to check in on me, and it sounds like the Department of Labor has a class just for helping reservists find employment after mobilization. We also found that Matt will be able to take the advancement exam this month, as long as I don't go into labor that morning.

Overall, things are going well. Please pray I can get over this flu so I can return to work and possibly even drill this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: