This has been a pretty good weekend so far. I have been feeling great all weekend, so no indications on whether this little guy is coming soon or not. Friday night we stopped for a few last essentials at Babies R Us. I had energy, so we also shopped a few other places and went out to eat.
Saturday was my first play practice - fun! Of course, I don't have my prop yet, so I just pretended to carry a baby. I am so excited to have the opportunity to be in the play this year. It makes it even better that our little David will be in it also. Hopefully this is just the beginning, as it would be so much fun to say he has been in it every year since birth.
After practice yesterday Matt and I spent the rest of the day sewing costume pieces together. I actually had fun with the sewing machine, so I made a couple other little things with the scraps - a cat toy (which he has already lost) and a draw-string pouch. We will finish the sewing today, so I might try a couple other things before we put the machine away.
This is going to be a hard week. I have a feeling he won't come this week, which makes it even harder. I am just so excited - I want him to come out! We have so many new baby things, and I want to use them!
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hi lisa! hey if you need a prop i have one you can borrow! :) i just wanted to wish you and matt and david GOOD LUCK one more time before the little guy gets here! i can't wait to hear your story. if you're still preggers on thursday though i may see you yet...
meg
Post a Comment