I woke up early this morning as I just couldn't sleep. Today will hopefully be our last day at home before the baby arrives. If all goes well, I should get induced tomorrow morning. In preparation, yesterday I had to go in to the hospital to have something done which should help thin my cervix. Ouch - I didn't expect it to cause so many cramps. Oh well, we go in again for it today, so it might possibly help me go into labor before tomorrow morning. I won't hold my breath.
Yesterday was pretty fun. We wanted to make use of the weather, so we took off for the conservatory. Unfortunately there wasn't any parking, so we kept driving ... all the way down to Bloomington. Matt had some insurance stuff to take care of near MOA. Since we were in the area we called an former co-worker from our Camp Snoopy days. It just so happened that she was going out to lunch with another former co-worker, so we had a wonderful time joining them and catching up on the past five years.
Please pray that everything goes well in the next 24 hours - especially that there is room for me at the hospital. I really hope to be induced tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but overall God has given me a remarkable peace about the whole thing.
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thinking, but more importantly praying for you and baby. Hold on to that peace you are experiencing and claim it all throughout the weekend. Can't wait to see the dorable bundle of joy!
Post a Comment