Just one week left, and so far so good. My energy level is doing better, and slowly we are getting more and more prepared for the big day. Definitely the hardest part is not knowing when he will come. Both our bags are packed, so we are ready whenever the baby is. Until then, I am still working, and Matt is fixing up on the house.
Last night we enjoyed eating out - which was suggested by several as a must during the last week of pregnancy. I have had a craving in the last week or so - ice cream! So a friend and I already snuck out during work once this week to get Shamrock shakes - hmmm! Maybe I'll have to get another one today.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When you let us know on the 23rd that David has arrived, you'd best use Dad's cell phone as we will be packing out that day and I think the phone may be discontinued. We're getting anxious to have all this done. They take the first of the moving stuff on the 23rd and finish on the 24th, drive the car right in the container and as far as we know, it may all be delivered right to our door.. Better than your package. . . you'll have to go to the hospital and get him and then bring him home yourselves! Keep us in formed.
Mom and Dad
Go for it, Lisa! And see a movie at the THEATRE - I never get to do that anymore. Any day now, we're all waiting!!! (But no pressure, of course).
Post a Comment