Friday, March 24, 2006

The Day After ... My Due Date

This morning Matt and I had an appointment at the hospital. We had an ultrasound - he's still a boy, and we had a Non-Stress Test. Everything looks great - no worries. The baby is measuring big - approx. 8lb 12oz so far. I pray he comes out before he hits 9lbs. Yikes.

Since everything looked good, and I was feeling well, Matt and I took to the mall. We didn't go far ... since I am having a harder time walking, but we did manage to get a couple baby things. With our long morning of activities, I spent the afternoon resting and watching a movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It is so GREAT to keep us updated with the details. Not too much longer now ~ REALLY!! Can't wait to have that baby shower for you and the little "guy". Have you decided on a name?