Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In Need of Prayer

As excited as we are that Matt is actually back, we were quite sad to find out his employer isn't giving him his job back. With only three weeks until D-day, this couldn't have come at a worse time. It definitely adds a lot of stress at a time when so many changes are coming. Please keep us in your prayer, as we really need His strength to help us through. Thank you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What! What do you mean they are NOT giving them his job back! Do they know this is AGAINST US LAW!!! I will have to double check; however, it might depend on how big the company is. Where and how many employees do they have?

So sorry to hear about this news ~ but glad he is HOME! Yah :)

What a wonderful tool to keep up all informed ~ way to go!

Anonymous said...

Here is what my husband said regarding your situation . . .

If there is anything that God leads you to do for Lisa, know that I am right there with you.

[PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO!]

Technically Matt was with the company while he was activated, they will have to give him a severance package, I have no doubt about that one. JAG will be more than happy to help them with the details. They will automatically get six months of medical coverage from the active duty which will cover the delivery (as long as they had her in DEARS -- which I am sure they had to have done for her pre-natal care).

Again, go ahead and help them as you see fit.

[I WILL SCHEDULE YOUR BABY SHOWER MID-APRIL. SO YOU WILL HAVE SOME TIME TO ADJUST AND RE-COOPERATE AFTER THE BABY COMES]

Thinking you and Baby Anderson