Friday, April 21, 2006

Ooops!

Okay, so maybe I should have left more milk before I went to school last night. It was hard to know how much to leave since I had never left David before. He did take a bottle for the first time, but only on the second try. The first try with the Evenflow bottle didn't work; however, David took the First Years bottle just fine. So now we know what kind of bottles to get for him.

School went fairly well last night, other than my feeling guilty for being there instead of at home with little David. It was good for me to get out of the house again, even if it was for only a couple hours.

We have another performance tonight, followed by two more tomorrow and one on Sunday. It should be a busy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! Glad you're doing well! FYI, all of my friends and I prefer the Avent bottles......
Take care!
Amy

MC said...

Hi Lisa,
I have the Avent bottles, too. I would be happy to borrow you some if you decide the First Years don't work out. The guilt never leaves ...