
He kinda looks like an Umpa Lumpa ...
David is really adjusting to sleeping at night and being awake during the day. In fact, last night I only had to wake up a couple times to feed and change him, and he went right to sleep afterward. The only problem is his crying fits before bedtime. Last night he cried for hours as if he were in pain. Nothing would sooth or comfort him. Then suddenly he was fine, as if nothing was wrong at all. Babies are so mysterious.
Tonight is our next performance, so I am hoping to get some pictures of the whole family in costume. I have been so bad with the picture taking - yes, me of all people. When I do have the time I am too exhausted to get the camera out. That will change soon, as I am going through photography withdrawal and need to start shooting in order to feel normal again.

2 comments:
Hey Lisa, did you ever get my last email? I'm sorry if it got lost in cyberspace, I was saying that Monday was no good and Tues better, but since it's now Thurs I guess it's all moot anyway. I'm sorry for the missed connection. I still have coupons and sleepers if you want 'em, let me know. Maybe call; I only check email like once a day. :)
He may have gas, Lisa. Babies get lots of gas and cry, because what else would they do? They can't say, "Hey, mom, tummyache over here, help me out." I had some luck with gas drops. You can get them at Target, etc.
Post a Comment