Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Eat ... Sleep ... CRY!!!

Matt and I have been struggling a little in the past few days. It seems that all David does is eat, sleep and cry ... and cry ... and cry! He might be happy for a total of 20 minutes during the day, other than that he seems miserable. It is so hard to see our son so unhappy, but there seems to be nothing left to try. Hopefully he will move out of this stage pretty soon ... because we need some sleep!

School Work
I have reached a point where I regret taking classes this spring. David takes all my time, and whatever time I have left is spent in studies. With the weather so nice it is a bit depressing that I am stuck inside either taking care of David or studying. Oh well. I started it, so I better finish it. I only have these last 9 credits to finish in the next couple weeks - no big dea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Lisa. Go for it with the school work! Take it from one who quit 4? years ago and never went back. I think that's probably the only thing I would do differently if I had to do my life over. Keep the faith . . . it's only a few weeks, not years. I'm so proud of you! Andy too!

Love you!