Yes, it took three weeks, but he finally got me. Yesterday I was baptized not once ... but twice in the same morning. A friend at church said I am now a true mother - hee hee! After that I was a little hesitant to change him again, handing him off to Matt when possible. I am over it now and better prepared for the next time. Maybe I should get an apron. We are still hoping to get the cat ... eventually.
Growing Fast
David is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, he is growing at almost twice the rate of a normal infant. Wow! How are we ever going to keep up?
Mommy's Milestone
I reached my own milestone today as I was able to get my wedding ring on. Ooops - maybe I should have waited a bit longer as now I can't get it off again. I also couldn't get my engagement ring on yet. Hopefully my fingers will shrink a little bit more in the next couple weeks.
Monday, April 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment