

Our little David is growing so fast. He is now fitting perfectly into his 0-3 clothes. What he doesn't fit into is only because his feet are too big. Yes, he will be in 3-6 before we know it. Last night he went the longest time yet in between feedings. He went to bed sometime around 10:00 and didn't wake up to eat until 4:00 - WOW! Of course at 4:00 he was up with no intention of going back to sleep. But after 30 minutes of rocking he was out again.
Today will be the true test ... my first time away from little David since he was born. Tonight I go back to school so I can finish up and graduate in May. I am a little nervous, as it will be hard to leave David for the first time. I am also excited in that this looks like a very interesting class. Please pray everything will go well with Matt and David tonight as I leave them alone. The biggest concern is the bottle, as David has yet to try taking a bottle.

No comments:
Post a Comment