Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Introducing David John Anderson


David John Anderson
Born at 10:07 p.m. on April 2, 2006
9lb 0.8oz and 22in long



We just arrived home from the hospital and are just settling in. I will do my best to post some more info and pictures as soon as possible.

Go to lisaanderson.albumpost.com to see pictures. To view the high-res pictures you need to log in or contact us for a username and password.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Matt,
Wow, God has truly blessed you both with a beautiful baby -- David! The pictures are great and can't wait to see baby David in person. We praise God for small miracles -- in this case, not so small :-) -- and hope to see all of you real soon.
Blessings and Love,
Gene and Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys - he is beautiful!!!!!!!!

May God bless your family!
Amy and Mike Lushine

Anonymous said...

I checked your site and FINALLY saw a baby photo to greet me - rather than just that rocker in the baby's room. So glad he has arrived - safe and sound . . . and SOLID. A whopping 9 pounder. Whoa. So glad for all three of you. Sandy Malley

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys - what a cutie!
- Marlene

Unknown said...

Great job Lisa!! He looks just gorgeous. I am proud of you for gestating such a nice big healthy kid! And I am happy that you weren't QUITE as overdue as, well, as someone else who shall remain nameless. CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable blessing! OK~NOW we can have that baby shower we have been dreaming about and anticipating for so long! But for now just relax, enjoy your son, and I will contact you in a week.
Congrats, Tammy Coleman