David was still running a slight temperature on Saturday morning, which meant canceling our plans to go up north. I was so excited to see my sisters who are visiting from Colorado, but I couldn't take the risk of David getting worse - especially since I didn't know what he had. Well, today I think I figured it out.
After over 5 hours of naps yesterday, David woke up in the afternoon with lots of energy and acting like his usual self, and today he is completely fine. So I decided to check inside his mouth, and sure enough - he had two new teeth! Both of his top first molars popped through, so I am assuming that is where his temperature came from.
Although we didn't make it up north, we are still making the most of the weekend. David and I have been playing hard, as well as working on some signs (baby signs). He learned the sign for more pretty quickly, and now we are working on water. He almost gets it - he tries and is close. Wow - what a sponge!
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment