Seven years ago today, Matt and I stood barefoot in a tropical garden were we were married. Yes, Matt and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary by recreating a meal from our honeymoon (which, as most of you know, was in Hawaii). Need I say more? We had originally planned on going out, but then decided it would be better to enjoy an evening at home since we are going to the MADD (Music, Dance & Drama Awards) at church on Monday.
Our Clingy Child
David has been so clingy lately - almost unbearably. Yesterday he screamed and clung to me before work, then again when I came home for lunch, then again when I got home from work. I am hoping today will go better, but I really can't figure it out. Matt said he is fine when I am not there, but as soon as I get home he starts again - crying and holding on to me. I am not sure what to make of it. Any input?
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He just loves his mommy and misses her when she's not there. Congrats on the 7 years! We will be married 8 this year, time goes by way to fast!
Happy anniversary Lisa and Matt. We're celebrating our 7th on May 28! How funny is that. Thanks for the continued updates... I love the "dancing matt" photos!
Post a Comment