Saturday, May 26, 2007

David's First Haircut

David's hair has been getting longer and shaggier. Then it really gets messy when he gets food in it. So Matt and I decided it was time for a haircut. Here is the before.


Okay Michelle, maybe I should have brought him to the kid haircut place in Roseville. At first I didn't know where to begin. So I wet it down and tried the scissors. That really didn't work. So we let it dry and then I tried again - this time with a clippers. It worked a little better.


David was amazing! He stayed perfectly still the whole time - even when I started over. I think he liked it. Overall I think I pulled it off okay. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

David is now not a baby, but an honest to goodness little boy.
Tutu and Tutukane love the haircut!

MC said...

Nice! You're much braver than me.

Unknown said...

The haircut looks great! David looks beautiful (as usual). What'd you use, a #2 on the back? Did you clipper the top, too, or use a scissors? Frugal moms want to know! :)

Lisa Anderson said...

Thanks!

I used an different kind of clippers - little, cordless and I think it's made for facial hair. It was set at 5, but I don't know if that correlates with the normal clipper attachments. I did not cut the top except for a small trim along his bangs.

Unknown said...

Sure! I just broke my parents' facial-hair clippers over the weekend, trying to cut Joel's hair. I bet it would have worked on Ed's. Well, you did a great job. :)