Sunday, June 25, 2006

Quite a Weekend


I know - it probably looks funny that I am getting advanced in civilian clothes. The truth is, I don't quite fit in my old uniform yet. I do fit into Matt's BDUs, which I wore today, but I didn't have the complete uniform ready yesterday. It wasn't too bad, there were only a few people who gave me a hard time. Yesterday was family day, so everyone changed into civilian clothes for the afternoon anyway.

It was fun to have Matt and David come down for family day. I just love showing off my handsome little boy. Both Matt and David were able to see me get advanced. We ended up taking off early, as it was over an hour line to get any food. There was no way we were going to stand in that line with David. Overall the weekend went pretty well, now I don't have to drill again for two whole weeks!

No comments: