Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back in the Game!

Last night marked my return to soccer, and it actually went really well. Of course it helped that there was not a lot of activity on my end of the field. We have an excellent team this year - I am hopeful for another year on top! There is also another keeper, which is great. Now I need to start running so I can get out on the field this summer.

Celebrating my Birthday
Yesterday was really nice. Matt and David picked me up at lunch, and we went out to Joe Sensors for a wonderful meal. David slept through the meal, making it a bit more enjoyable for us. What did I get: a headlamp! Oooh - I so wish we could go camping this summer. It might happen, but I am not getting my hopes up. Have any of you gone camping with an infant? Any ideas/tips/advise?

No comments: