Thursday, June 22, 2006

Our Little Guy



David is doing great! He is interacting with us more and more everyday. I can't believe how fun he is to watch, as he is always doing something new. And David is definitely a tummy sleeper, as he only stays on his back for about 5 minutes before flipping in his sleep.

Matt and I have had a busy week. Monday was class (only 1 more left!). Tuesday we went to our church's ALPHA picnic where we won a great prize! Tonight Matt is at choir practice for Freedom Celebration.

If any of you will be in town July 1st or 2nd, we will once again be involved in our church's Freedom Celebration production. If you haven't seen it - it's great! Matt will be in uniform. No - I won't because I will be watching David. Maybe I'll wear a Navy ballcap.

1 comment:

MC said...

Lisa, he is adorable. This is THE cutest picture!