We took our annual trip to the State Fair last Wednesday, which happened to be cold and rainy. It was perfect. I love the fair in the rain ... because it scares away the crowds and makes it more enjoyable for the rest of us. We were prepared, and it only rained a little in the morning.
David loved going to the Little Farm Hands exhibit. He was able to learn how a farm works, then sell his produce at the market. Then they gave him (play) money to buys something in the store. There were sugar cereals and stuffed animals, but what did David choose? An apple. All he wanted was a fresh, little apple. We were so proud of our little boy.
We found this little camper at the DNR area. David loves stuff like this, and he wouldn't let go of it the entire day.
The main reason we went to the State Fair on Wednesday was to see Matt's drama team perform. Matt is on a drama team with some people from church - the Light House Players. They had two performances at the Crossroads Chapel at the fair on Wednesday. It was actually a lot of fun to see their group.

1 comment:
Sorry we missed it! I must have added your cell phone number wrong because I got someone else, checked when I got home and that's what happened. We couldn't find the chapel either, when I asked someone at information they didn't know and by that time it was too late :(
Post a Comment