Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Busy Afternoon

David and I had a busy afternoon yesterday. Check out what we accomplished while still making it home in plenty of time for bed.

- Play at the park
- Make a return at REI
- Drop off a package at UPS
- Drop off some stuff at Good Will
- Go to the mall to buy David some pajamas
- Baker's Square for "kids eat free Tuesdays"
- Target for everything we missed

We had to wait in line a little while at Good Will. Their drop off location is in a drive-thru garage, so David thought we were going through a car wash. He isn't exactly afraid of car washes, because he loves them, but he gets a little nervous as we approach.

"I'm not scared, Mom," said David.

"Good, I'm glad you're not scared," I responded.

"God will protect us," David said.

"Yes, you're right. God will protect us," I added.

"God and Jesus are both here with us in the car," he added.

"You are right David. They are always with us."

Smiles.

No comments: