Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Fix it Mommy"

Last night David was trying to get his remote control train to work. After fiddling with it a bit he disappeared into the kitchen. Next thing I know he brings me a screwdriver and his remote, saying, "Fix it Mommy." I reached over to the train and flipped the switch to "on". I was his hero.

On Sunday Matt and I were able to get away for the morning to a Camera Event at the Como Conservatory. David stayed back with a babysitter. We took a bunch of fun photos. You can view them at MNPhotoHound.blogspot.com.

When we returned from Como Matt and I were both looking at pictures on our laptops. David was sitting beside me looking at my pictures. Then he said, "Daddy's lap." I responded, "No David. Daddy's busy. You stay with Mommy." He turns to me, "Mommy's busy too." He got me there.

No comments: