
With so much attention being placed on the productions, I sort of skipped over other big news in the last few weeks. So I am going to try to catch up as best I can.
David Turned 2!
Believe it or not, David is only two. We had a few people thinking he turned three, but no, he's just two. Unfortunately the night before his birthday, David came down with his mystery fever again (around 102). Like usual, it was gone within 24 hours.
Potty Training
So last Thursday night I saw David crouching with his face turning red. So I asked, "Do you want to sit on the potty?" He said yes, so I rushed him up, took off his diaper, and set him on the potty. Believe it or not, he finished on the potty. That was quite exciting for him, especially because he got an extra toy just for the occasion.
The problem is that now he always wants to use the potty - like several times a day. But he doesn't actually go. He just goes through the motions: sitting, wiping, washing hands, etc. He is always asking to go potty, but sometimes I just don't feel like taking him, especially when he doesn't go anyway. Argh!
The V-Diaper
David got a toy car Viper for his birthday - he calls it a "diaper". So we try to correct him, "VVV-iper." So he responds, "VVV-Diaper". It is hilarious.
More Family in TownMatt's sister Amy was here from California last weekend to do a show. Thankfully she, her nanny, and baby Aubrey were able to attend our show - The Thorn. Grandma Anderson and Aunt Geri also made it down for the production, and we all went out to eat after for Matt's 38th birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment