Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Is he laughing at angels?
A while back someone at our church was mentioning that she thought babies could see angels. I thought, okay – maybe. After seeing David lately I am turning into a believer in her angel theory. He stares up at the ceiling … and giggles and giggles and giggles. No one is even near him. His eyes were transfixed on something, but it is just a white ceiling. He was even laughing as if he were responding to something. Could it be? Can babies really see angels? And do angels entertain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Makayla did that when she was little too. Even at the baptism the pastor mentioned that the babies love to look at the lights above and when she was being baptised I whispered to the pastor that she's looking at the angels!
Post a Comment