Last night David was chewing on my finger when I noticed something sharp in his mouth. Matt and I were so excited! We looked, and sure enough there was a tiny piece of tooth coming through.
Unfortunately this is a rather painful experience for David. Matt and I have been suffering from lack of sleep for the past few nights - now we know why. Last night before bed David fussed for two hours. He was so miserable - the poor thing.
Talking too?
It is hard to believe, but David makes a certain sound whenever he sees our cat. It sounds kinda like ... "ki-y", often accompanied by a laugh or squeal. The first time we thought it was a coincidence, but now we aren't sure. He has done this a few times when he gets excited seeing the cat. It might just be a sound he makes out of excitement. He couldn't possibly be trying to talk - could he?
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment