Matt and I have had a very busy week. We left for Brainerd on Saturday to visit my mom and Russ. What a car ride - David screamed over half the way up. Eventually he screamed himself to sleep. It was a fun weekend with the family. Mom and Russ were so wonderful to watch David on Sunday as we went with Brittany and Brooke to go miniature golfing. Then they watched David again while Matt and I went on a DATE! It was so much fun!
We made it back home just in time on Monday for me to finish my paper (a whole 16 pages). It was due that day (okay - it was sort of due two weeks ago), but I didn't get it emailed to the professor until 10 after midnight. It was a terrible paper - probably the worst I ever wrote. Oh well. The only time I could find to work on it was after 9:00 at night when David went to bed. I must have been too tired to think properly.
David is making progress. He can scooch backwords pretty well. He gets a little upset - I think he means to go forward. It just isn't working yet. Pretty soon, though.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment