
Our weekend started Saturday morning with my company's summer picnic. It wasn't too hot yet, and there was a good breeze. David had a good time ... until he fell asleep sitting up with his thumb in his mouth.

Saturday afternoon my friend Kari and I went to Caterbury where I saw my first live horse race. We weren't into gambling, so we would just mark in our books who we thought would win, and we did pretty well. My favorite part was taking the pictures - over 300 of them!


David had a music lesson today. It was fun to watch him, as he looked so serious as he banged on the keys. He really loves music.

After his music lesson, David spent some time trying to crawl. He is getting better at scooting like an inch-worm. He can get up on all fours, then falls forward. Of course as soon as I get the camera out he stops. David is quite entertaining.

1 comment:
I love these pics. Do we have a prodidgy in the family??
Post a Comment