Saturday, January 03, 2009

Belly Woppin'

David and Daddy belly woppin' like Frosty the Snowman.
David was hesitant at first, but loved it once he got used to it.
It was a fun time sledding this morning. Hopefully we can go again tomorrow (especially if we get more snow).

Sinkin' In
Lately David loves when I tell him stories ... just stories I make up off the top of my head. They are always about him as a boy, and they usually have something to do with being on a farm. In the stories, something usually happens (such as David falling in a whole or looking for missing kittens) where David prays for Jesus to help, and then everything works out. It must be sinking in, because today David was playing with his Lincoln Logs. After his log house collapsed, he called out, "Jesus, help me, my house is broken." Or earlier when he was playing with some little people, he said, "Oh no - I'm lost. Jesus, help me find my way home."

No comments: