

David and I absolutely loved the wonderful weather today. We started out at Lake Johanna, where we played on the playground equipment, walked out on the lake, built a snow fort on the lake, had a snowball fight, and we had the entire park to ourselves.
After wearing ourselves out there, we took a break at McDonalds. David ate his chicken nuggets in record time, then we had ice cream cones. I accidentally squashed his, so he ate the rest of mine.
It was getting close to nap time, but neither of us wanted to call it quits. So we headed over to Royal Hills Park near our church. We played on the equipment, slid around on the sled, then walked over to the ball field where we rolled huge snowballs for snowmen. First we made Frosty, but David didn't think he looked complete without Karen. So we built another snowman.
At the end, we were both soaking wet from the melting snow. David woke up and wanted to go right back outside, but I told him hopefully we could again tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment