Thursday, June 05, 2008

Where have we been?



Well, last weekend we headed up to Brainerd and Wadena for Matt's Grandma's 90th birthday. We had planned to take David on his first camping trip that Friday night - since that's originally how I wanted to spend my golden birthday, but the weather did not cooperate. It wasn't all a loss, as Saturday I spent the morning in my parent's hot tub, then went miniature golfing with Matt and my sisters, then went back to my parents for birthday cake before heading to Wadena for the other party. To top it off, Matt and I were able to get out a little in the evening after David went to bed.

Some David Updates

David developed a fear for bugs after getting attacked by mosquitoes up in Brainerd. Apparently he was bit in the ear, because he went on and on about how the bugs hurt his ear. We encountered more mosquitoes on a walk later in the week. David started swinging his arms, then grabbed his ear ... I assume to protect it.

No comments: