Friday, June 27, 2008

Update From Thailand

I was overjoyed to find updated pictures of my sister in Thailand on the Global Expeditions Web site, so I wanted to share.


Brittany is doing well. She became quite sick for a little while, but she is doing better now. We really don't get any personal updates from her, but the organization she is with posts some group updates. It sounds like they are traveling to villages in Northern Thailand, teaching English in schools and participating in community outreaches. They work in a primarily Buddhist culture, so I was excited to hear that four local teens came to know Jesus during one of their events.
Please pray for my sister and her team as they continue to minister to the Thai people. Pray that they stay healthy and strong so their ministry can be effective. And also pray that each of those young individuals grows in his or her own faith, that this experience can prepare them for ministry here at home when they return.

No comments: