
Last night I got together with my friend Allison and her two kids. I hate to say this, but David was a bit mean starting out. Thankfully he and Autumn learned to get along and by the end of the day were off playing together.David and Monsters
I had to pick up a pajama at the store on Saturday, but the only one in David's size was a "Little Monster" pajama. They were cute little monsters - like Monsters, Inc. However, David didn't really seem to care for them. He kept saying the monsters were broken. Finally after David wouldn't let up, Matt finally asked, "How are they broken?" David answered, "God didn't make them." Quite insightful for a two-year-old.
David and Auntie Brittany
As many of you know, my sister is in Chiang Mai (Thailand) for the summer. David loves to talk about how "Auntie Mitney go to Thailand in big airplane." He goes on and on, especially when he sees pictures of Brittany. It is great, because it reminds me to pray everyday. Whenever he brings up Brittany in Thailand, I ask, "Do you want to pray for her?" He always answers, "Okay."

No comments:
Post a Comment