Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Celebrating 8 Years!
Matt and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary last weekend. The official day was May 3rd, though we celebrated it both the day before and the day after. David was visiting grandparents in Brainerd last week, so Matt and I were able to get a hotel - just the two of us - on Friday night. Then on Sunday night we went to a special 7-course dinner(Master's Table) at church. It was amazing, and I was able to try foods I wouldn't have tried normally. We really had a good time, and are so greatful the 7-year itch is finally over ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations!! We are coming up on 10 years this August. Can't believe it. Can you believe that I started working at Liberty while you were on your honeymoon??? I remember you coming back all tan and stuff. Crazy!
Post a Comment