David and Money
Lately I have been giving David my change and allowing him to put it in his piggy bank. We have talked about saving the money to buy a toy some time. So when Matt caught me going into David's room to borrow a quarter out of his bank, David ran in and pointed to his piggy bank, "that's my money!"
Wow - sorry! I guess he told me.
David and Sharing
Yesterday while in the parenting room at church, a little boy wanted to play with one of David's cars. Here is how it went.
Me: "David, can he play with one of your cars?"
David: "No!"
Me: "David, that isn't very nice. Can you share with him?"
David: "No!"
Me: "Wouldn't you want him to share with you?"
David looks at one of his five cars before him, hands it to the little boy and smiles back at me. YES!!! He gets it!
David and Thanks
Last night after brushing David's teeth, David put his arms around me and said, "thank you, Mama." He then put his head on my shoulder. I have no idea what he was thanking me for, but it was so sweet! I gave him a huge hug and told him I love him. He is just so sweet!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment