
We wanted to wait with family photos so we could surprise everyone with Matt's bald head, but I accidentally posted a haircut picture with Matt in the background. The secrets out, so I might as well share. Above I am in my fighting angel costume, Matt is in his Pilote costume, and David is in his Jerusalem costume. I also have a Jerusalem costume for one scene in which I bring David out.

My family from Brainerd and grandparents from Rushford were in town to see The Thorn this weekend. Everyone loved it. It really is an amazing play for those of you who have not seen it.

After the play we were going to eat out, but everyone was tired. We ended up back at our place and had Green Mill deliver. It worked out better for everyone, and that gave David more time to play with his new birthday presents.

David loved his new toys. He got a fire truck, a dump truck, some cars and a tractor/wagon set. Last night he was so tired, but he kept fighting it because he wanted to keep playing with his new toys.

It was amazing - David knew exactly what to do. It was as if he had been to a dozen parties before. He was all excited, leaned over and tried to blow out the candles. The first one was easy, but Daddy finally had to help him with the last one.
No comments:
Post a Comment