The parts were posted this morning for our church's Easter play. Matt is Pilot, and it sounds like he will be shaving his head. I auditioned for the fight team, and was totally excited to see that I am one of four women who made the team. I am considering being an extra as well, that way I can bring David out for a couple crowd scenes. I want to see how much time the fight team takes up before I commit.
Tickets are on sale now!
If you want to see The Thorn, you may want to get your tickets soon! Click here to get your tickets, or call 651-797-7076.
The Thorn
The church that started this play is located in Colorado Springs. They have an awesome trailer you can watch online. Click here to see their trailer!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment