Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Goodnight Moon Board Game

Last night David and I played his new Goodnight Moon board game. He caught on immediately and loved matching the playing cards with the pictures on his board. He would hold it the card over his board and run it past all the pictures, saying, "no, no, no ..." Then he would find the match, place the card and start clapping, "yeah!" Everytime he placed a card he would put his hand out for another, "more card?"

More Counting
Last night I caught David counting to three. I said, "Great!" and repeated him, "one, two, three." Then David kept going, "four ... five ... six." And that was all on his own! I couldn't believe it!

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
David loves the song Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and sings it all the time. So last night I put him on the phone with Grandma Bjerke, and to my amazement, he sang the whole thing to her. Then I tried to get him to do it again for Grandpa Bjerke, but he lost interest after singing the first few words.

No comments: