


Since our actually Thanksgiving didn't turn out, and we didn't get a turkey dinner, Matt decided to prepare a late Thanksgiving yesterday. I came home from work to pies and turkey in the oven, a beautifully decorated dinning room table and a cute little boy who was so excited about everything.
Last night when we gave thanks at the dinner table, we ended it with, "in Jesus name ..." and David added, "Amen." He is also folding his hands when we pray - too cute!
David learned the word, "Awesome!"
Oh, and last night David wanted to talk on the phone. I asked, "who do you want to call?" He answered, "Mema?" I clarified, "you want to call Grandma?" Then he said, "ah, Bapa!" So as I tried to decide whom to call, David gets upset because he wants to talk now. He started screaming for the phone - ah, no!
Back to our Thanksgiving feast, David ate everything on his plate and asked for more twice. If that wasn't enough, he finished off a whole slice of pie afterward.
Then before bed we were taking his shirt off. David said, "hands up" and threw his hands in the air so we could get the shirt off. I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment