Saturday, September 22, 2007

MN Military Appreciation Walk


David was able to walk right along with everyone else for a portion of the MN Military Appreciation Walk on Saturday morning. We all had a wonderful time. David enjoyed the WWII Jeeps ...


... and he really enjoyed the Patriot Guard with their motorcycles. He was even allowed to get on one for a while. It was quite hard pulling him away, which made some of the guard member laugh, "yeah, he's going to have a motorcycle someday." I was thinking, oh, I hope not!


After the walk everyone headed over to the Metrodome where David experienced his first Twins game. We had total nose-bleed seats, but it was still fun. David actually did much better than I expected. As long as their was food, he was happy.


Military members were honored before the game. The tickets were given to everyone at the walk. We only stayed through the second inning ... it was time for David's nap. Once we reached the car, he was out, and he slept for 3 wonderful hours.

No comments: