Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Little Update

We are sorry we haven't posted in a while. Our computer has become a paperweight, so I am unable to post at home, and I don't feel totally comfortable posting at work, even though I am today. Oh well. So now we have to decide what to do about a computer. I wanted to wait to buy one until Matt had a job (due to money), but it will be hard for him to find a job without a computer. Ah! We could really use prayer that things work out, especially Matt's job search situation!

David Is On The Go-Go
David is crawling everywhere, grabbing wires, chasing the cat, climbing the stairs, standing next to everything he can pull himself up on and screaming when we pull him away from the floor ducts he keeps pulling up. He is a busy baby. I wish I could post pictures, but again, hard without a computer at home.

No comments: