Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a minute to suggest a good book. I recently read Alison Strobel’s book Worlds Collide and loved it. Now I am reading her newest book Violette Between (also quite good).
Click here to read the first chapter!
Here is a quick synopsis:
Violette is the quintessential artist: passionate, emotional and full of life. After suffering a great loss she finds herself enamoured with a new relationship and asking if it is truly time to move on. Christian lost his wife years ago and understands Violette's pain firsthand. He offers her a chance to love once more and hopes to build a future with the spirited artist. But just as Violette and Christian begin to feel something unexpected, tragedy strikes again. Violette retreats into her past - and she finds that she may not want to come back. This is a captivating novel that asks what is more precious: the memories of one who is gone or the memories waiting to be made with someone new?
Check out Alison’s Web site at alisonstrobel.com or visit her blog!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment