Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Week Off

Congrats Kris and Jess!

So far I have spent most of my week off working on wedding photos. I don't usually get into the "wedding photo" stuff, but it is different when it is family. I have more fun when I recognize everyone in the photos.

I have also had opportunities to get out a little this week. David and I headed out to a friends' house on Tuesday, then a friend and I led hymns at the nursing home on Wednesday, then Matt and I brought David to the Minnesota Zoo today. Last night Matt made an amazing turkey dinner. And today we cuddled by the fire in the basement. What a week!

David's Forward Progress
It seems that everyday David gets better and better at moving around. He is finally crawling forward, but only by a few steps at a time before fumbling forward. It is so much fun to see him grow.

No comments: