Friday, February 08, 2008

Going Crazy

Wednesday night Matt noticed David shaking while in the high chair. He checked, and sure enough, David had a fever of 100.8. David didn't act sick or have any other symptoms, yet Thursday morning he still had a fever of 100.5. Why couldn't I have known before I showered, dressed and wode David up? I could have slept in! So I took the day off to take care of him ... but he never acted sick. Not once! His fever was gone mid-way through the day, and he is fine now. Kids are so weird that way.

So this morning I had a two-hour commute to work. Most of you know how close I live ... but I had to drive David up to Grandma Karlson's since Matt had to drill. I never would have guessed when I left that the roads would be bad. However, it took me over two hours to drive David up to Ramsey. I went absolutely crazy! Now I am stuck at my desk wanting to scream! I have to release the tention - maybe a run through the building.

No comments: