Another successful ball is over. I made it easy this year by using the same dress as last year. My sister Tricia is visiting from Colorado and was able to babysit David for us. So overall everything went rather smoothly. Here is our attempt at a family photo. We told David to look at Aunty, but then he struggled to get out of our arms to get to Aunty (who was holding the camera).Bad Eating Habits
David has developed a terrible eating habit lately. He stuffs his mouth so full of food that he can't chew it. Then he literally tears up when he tries to swallow. The only way we can keep him from stuffing his face is if we give him one piece of food at a time. I suppose that will have to do until he can understand. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Night Photography
I have been doing some night photography for a photojournalism class I am taking. You can check out my work on my MN Photo Hound blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment