


Saturday morning Matt and I took David for an early morning hike at Minnihaha Falls - somewhere I had not been in over 7 years (at least not to hike). David got so excited when we put him in the pack, but that excitement can only last so long. We were only half way down the trail when he started kicking and yelling, "All Done!" So we took him out for a while hoping that a little time in the stream would settle him down.
Of course, he screamed when we pulled him out. So much for our hike. We headed back as fast as we could ... and that was that.
Saturday afternoon we headed to the beach. The pool is nice, but David can't really run around and play in a pool that starts at 3ft deep. The beach was great - although very crowded. One problem we have is that David wants to play with everyoneelse's toys. He spent a good deal of time chasing other kids with beach balls instead of playing with his own.

3 comments:
Ahh, in the life of a toddler! I can't believe how big he is getting and he is so handsome!
minnehaha is spelled with and e
Whatever ... I'll get it right next time ;)
Post a Comment